Renal Dialysis Technology
Renal Dialysis Technology admission started for 2018 session
Call us @ 08884069620
We provide admission in Renal Dialysis Technology in Bangalore, Karnataka. Renal and dialysis technicians work closely with nurses to treat patients suffering from an end-stage renal disease (ESRD). Renal and dialysis technicians work in facilities designed to treat patients suffering from ESRD. These patients lack proper kidney function and must use dialysis to filter their blood. Renal and dialysis technicians prepare patients for dialysis, gain vascular access and monitor the patient during dialysis treatment.
How to apply for BSC in Renal Dialysis Technology
- Please fill our inquiry form or send your details on WhatsApp.
- Our Executive Team will contact you within 1 hour and check your documents for eligibility.
- If you fulfill the eligibility criteria, then our team will provide your application form and college brochure with the full fees structure.
- Then you fill the form and can get admission letter online or personally you can visit the college campus and take admission letter.
- You do not need to pay any single amount before admission letter. All amount should be paid after admission and only in the college account.
- We accept Fees through online Payment, Demand Draft, or cash.
Recognized by: Govt of Karnataka / Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Science
Duration of Renal Dialysis Technology:
Course duration of BSc in Renal Dialysis Technology is 3.5 year
Eligibility of Renal Dialysis Technology:
Passed +2 with 45% (Optional subjects are Physics, Chemistry, and Biology)
Syllabus of Renal Dialysis:
-Human anatomy and physiology
-Safety and Sanitation
-Dialysis System and Equipment
Career Prospects and Job opportunities of Renal Dialysis Technology:
-Setting up dialysis machine
-Preparing sterilization mix
-Recording vital body status of the patient (temperature, blood pressure, age, pulse rate and weight)
-Monitoring the patient
-Guiding the patient and communicating with him/her
-Administering anesthesia (as per requirement)
-Operate dialysis machine
-Supervise dialysis process
-Calculating blood flow
-Cleaning and inspection of dialysis machine
Dialysis technology graduates may find a job at hospitals (Government or private), clinics or healthcare setups offering dialysis treatment.
Usually, they work in a team, under the supervision of qualified Doctors and Nurses. Some of the common job profiles available in front of them include-
Renal Dialysis Technology Colleges in Bangalore:
K.S. Hegde Medical Academy
Nitte Usha Institute of Nursing Sciences
Institute Of Nephro Urology
Vydehi Institute of Medical Sciences and Research Centre
Hillside Academy Group of Institutions
St. Johns Medical College
Vikram Institute of Nursing & Paramedical Sciences
Mangala College of Para Medical Sciences
Manipal University - School Of Allied Health Sciences
St. John's Institute Of Health Management And Paramedical Studies
Dr.NSAM PU College
Renal Dialysis Technology
Renal Dialysis Technology admission started
Call us @ 9113975816